COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES ON OUR TOURS
To all our valued guests:
For your safety and the safety of our crew, these are some of the measures we have implemented on our vessel/s. We expect our guests to respect and abide by the guidelines we’ve put in place with safety in mind. Kindly keep in mind there are inherent risks and a social responsibility guests assume by choosing to join us for a charter. We thank you for your patience, understanding, and cooperation!
- We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces and high traffic areas between each dive, and hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests.
- Employees receive daily wellness checks to ensure they are healthy and symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we will work directly with you to cancel or reschedule your charter.
- The Crew will sanitize their hands frequently.
- After each trip, the vessels are cleaned and sanitized
- Rental regulators and BCD inflators are disinfected with a CDC recommended and EPA-N list approved solution for Covid-19. We encourage guests to bring their own scuba equipment.
Additionally, all employees have been given guidelines from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention which include; wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. For more info, please visit https://covid19info.ocgov.com/.
- The communal gear rinse bucket has been removed from the vessel.
- We are no longer able to store personal equipment.
- Waivers MUST be signed prior to arriving at the boat. Guests will use their personal devices to complete waivers. You must be able to present your dive card prior to boarding the vessel – physical or ecard.
- Guests need to bring their own REUSABLE and full water bottle to limit your risk of using the communal water refill station on board. We also have individual bottles of water available.
- When completing your pre-dive safety check, do not put the octopus in your mouth to test. Push to purge with two fingers covering the mouthpiece.
- Keep your regulator in and mask on until you are back at your designated station.
What about visiting the shop?
- Face masks are no longer required to be worn while in the dive shop.
- Do not enter if you feel ill, have a cough, or fever.
- Maintain 6ft of social distancing while inside – no hugs or physical greetings – shakas only!
- Masks may be tried on, but we will disinfect them between uses.
- We are not accepting returns and exchanges are limited.